Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTSWITH A "S" ehh. cant think of anione (:
Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS: ming xiang.
Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?": from jac. (:
Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?A: yupp.
Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?A: damaged hair. lol
Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?A: no idea.
Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?A: CHAN YUEN TUCK (:
Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY A LOT?A: OI!
Q: .WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:A: school canteen FOOD.
Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?A: really ah? (when alex says he's gonna rape some aunty. lOl)
Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?A: sometimes (:
Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIEDARKO?A: HUH?????
Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?A: hunting for antss.
Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?A: diffinately.
Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHTNOW?:A: STUDYING LAH. o's 2 weeks away.
Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?A: yes. i shall tell u all . its HANDSOME (:
Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?A: NOPE. just BIO BIO BIO char bor. hehe.
Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THEFAMILY ?A: CHANYUENTUCK (:
Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?A: ehhh. nope. panadols. dumbb.
Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?A: at times lor.
Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?A: nope.
Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?A: primary 6? or 5. nearly died.
Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?A: in the bus (:
Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?A: IM SIXTEEN (:
Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PASTTWO WEEKS?A: NEVER WATCH LEH.
Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UPWITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYIN FORHELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?A: helps pple kill time. I WANNA DO MORE (:
last,
1. Person you saw: stranger? if someone i know---> alex.
2. Talked to on the phone: pia jacqueline chandra.
3. Hugged: EHHH. guy counted? ming xiang =P
4. Person u texted: jacqueline.
Today
1. Date: today.
2. Got any plans: yeah. play game after doing this.
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: gort geog camp. cant see her ):
Currently
1. Missing someone: YES.
2. Mood: (:
True or False
I am a morning person: true.
I am a perfectionist: not really. false.
I am an only child: False.
I am currently in my pajamas: False.
I am online 24/7: False.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: YES YES YES. TRUE. i will feel shy. even wwhen talking on phone. hahahaaha.
I can be paranoid at times: True.
I currently regret something that I have done: false. whatever i do is right (:
I enjoy talking on the phone: true. but shy-ness kills. haha
I have a lot to learn: YES. learn how to love u more (:
I have a secret: YES.
can i ask someone to do this quiz? haahahahaha. btw. copied this quiz from SHALENE. friendster bulletin board. was seriiously dying from bordem. hahaha. mr yong forced me to drop combine humans lah. then 1140 finish school alrdy. song song. hahaha. (: i shall go play game now (:
Chan Yuen Tuck
